i may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented i forgot where i was going with this
"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman."
Virginia Woolf (via dollpeach)
I just hang around
eat from a can.
-Damien Rice, “Cheers Darling”
most accurate prediction of future life status
actual angels aka flawless people that i love meme » Lupita Nyong’o
1000x better than “It Gets Better.” Stop lying to kids, it doesn’t get better unless we make it better, and we can only make it better by utterly destroying heteropatriarchy.
*destroying racist ableist (all the -ists) heteropatriarchy (kyriarchy?)
THANK YOU. “It Gets Better” was a well-intended but incredibly problematic campaign. It will NOT “get better” until we MAKE IT better.
I refuse to be told “It Gets Better” by a man who blames homophobia on poc and has publicly ridiculed bisexual people and trans* women.
Can ‘we will make it better’ become a legit movement? Please? We desperately need a well-known lgbt+ movement that doesn’t erase or mock the lesser-known identities
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least